Hard to believe that I’m already doing my 3rd Quarter Goals. OK I’ve sat on this for two days with no burning urge to revise, so here goes.
As I explained here, I am doing quarterly goals. Here’s what I’ve got for the 3rd quarter of 2013:
- Create a Monthly Schedule of Posts and Follow It. I have a lot of ideas that I’m not getting to because I am basically flying by the seat of my pants with this thing. I think a little more structure and a stake in the ground for some of my topics would help.
- Increase Average Daily Blog Views to 29. For June I averaged 15, but the last week of June I brought that up to 19. Doubling that to 38-40 seemed a bit much and 29 was less than double with the added bonus of sounding pretty random, so I picked 29.
- Finish the FINAL Draft of BC1. Simple. Straightforward. Technically necessary in order to hit my Nov. 1 launch date. You can follow my progress here.
- Finish the 1st Draft of BC2. I’ll need something to do while BC1 is with the editor, besides I promised one of my readers an August 1st draft. You can follow my progress here.
- Rehab. Since the tendinitis in my Achilles might just blow triathlon season for me, I figure I should focus on rehabing the tendons so that I can begin running and strengthening my legs again.
Those all seem pretty clear and measurable.