Here is how I did in July with my 3rd quarter of 2013 goals:
- Create a Monthly Schedule of Posts and Follow It. Goose egg. I am definitely still in the “have a lot of ideas” phase.
- Increase Average Daily Blog Views to 29. For July I averaged 7 views a day, but I only managed to make 4 posts (between pushing to get BC1 complete and a vacation). Frankly, I think that having that many views with virtually no posts is a good sign. I’ll take it.
- Finish the FINAL Draft of BC1. Almost there. I’m guessing that I need about 4 more hours. I have actually updated the progress page, which you can find here.
- Finish the 1st Draft of BC2. No progress, but I’m not supposed to be working on it until I finish BC1. You can follow my progress here.
- Rehab. I’m actually doing my stretches and exercises.