Here is how I did in August with my 3rd quarter of 2013 goals:
- Create a Monthly Schedule of Posts and Follow It. Goose egg, again. I got some of my ideas out, but I am definitely still in the “have a lot of ideas” phase.
- Increase Average Daily Blog Views to 29. For August I averaged 13 views a day, so a big improvement over July. Mostly, I suffered from not posting enough, again. When I did post I got really good traffic. In fact, I had 4 days over 30 views (3 of those were actually 38+). I just need to post more.
- Finish the FINAL Draft of BC1. Reading this now, I’m not sure if I meant the final draft for the editor or the final version for publication. Probably the latter since when I wrote this I expected my editor to start Aug. 1 and be done 3 weeks later. Instead, he started 3 weeks later and will be done maybe by the end of this week. Anyway, I had my draft ready on time, so I think that counts. I have actually updated the progress page, which you can find here.
- Finish the 1st Draft of BC2. Minimal progress, but it’s mostly on hold until I finish BC1. You can follow my progress here.
- Rehab. I’m actually doing my stretches and exercises and I’ve finally got 1-2 Physical Therapy appointments per week.