I spent some time playing with ideas for the cover for BC1 yesterday and here’s a mock-up:
I Like It!
Now this is not the final version. The model will be dressed different with some accouterments and placed a little more in the foreground. But this is the location. Also, this is still just the working title. I have yet to come up with something snappy for the final title, but hey, I’ve got 27 days to figure it out. I’ll probably choose a different font, although that’s something that I hadn’t thought of, at all, until yesterday. I might go with something simple like courier, but man there a lot of font choices.
Anyway, I’m excited. It’s really cool to see the idea coming together and it makes the book look and feel real and that’s exciting. I kept showing it to people yesterday. Well, actually just to my girlfriend, over and over, but I think that counts.
I didn’t get much editing done yesterday, but I feel really pleased with my progress on the cover. So even though I need a big day today, I feel quite enthused and I am feeling like — “No Problem.”
Also, it is great to have help and support from friends. Thank you Kevin, Abel, Lisa, Daylin, & Fabian.
On to editing!
P.S. I like the cover mock-up.